Associate Members - Call for Webinar Proposals Q3-Q4 2022
Submit a proposal for a one‐hour webinar to be offered in the third and fourth quarter of 2022. To submit a proposal, you must be a current CAA Associate Member. The proposal will be reviewed by CAA’s Professional Development Committee based on the evaluation criteria below. The webinar must be industry related and relevant and cannot be specific to your organization.
If selected, there will be a $250 host fee due upon scheduling. The committee will advise on the best time of year to offer the webinar and we will make sure that date works within your schedule. As a presenter, you will gain exposure to an audience of multi‐family professionals and receive a list of attendee email addresses.
Proposals MUST include the following:
- Course title
- Course topic
- Learning objectives
- Audience (Property managers, leasing professionals, maintenance, etc.)
- Speaker name and qualifications
- Format (ex. Lecture with 15 minutes of Q &A)
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Anticipated member interest
- Timeliness and relevance to the industry
- Overall quality (well-defined focus and learning objectives, concise description, practical
- Speaker qualifications
CAA Speakers are...
- Experts in the real estate management industry
- Experienced in facilitating industry-related workshops, seminars and educational offerings
- Experienced in adult education and designing interactive learning environments
- Able to implement innovative learning techniques
All proposals and questions should be sent to Alana White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal will be accepted between: June 1st -June 30th