Membership with CAA gives you access to a wide variety of services and benefits designed to help you and your company gain the scope of knowledge and expertise essential to your success. Here are just a few reasons this is one investment you cannot afford to miss out on!
Legislative Advocacy: Make Sure Your Voice is Heard
- CAA assures your voice is heard, saving you time and money
- CAA advocates exclusively for the multifamily housing industry
- CAA's united voice is powerful
Professional Development: Improve Your Bottom Line
- Quarterly education seminars and “hot topic” sessions
- Members Only Roundtables
- NAA Professional Designation Programs
- Discounted rate in the CAA Career Center
Communication Resources: Stay In the Know
- Membership Directory - The print Membership Directory is a members-only benefit with listing and advertising opportunities. The directory is cross-referenced according to member management companies, properties, and associate members and the services they provide.
- Online Supplier's Guide - An online business-to-business listing
- CAA E-newsletter -Distributed bi-weekly, the CAA newsletter highlights upcoming events, and keeps you current on legislative issues, industry trends and much more
- Purchase Membership List - CAA offers member's electronic membership list in Excel format for $150.00. (this list does not include email addresses)
Relationship Building: It’s Good for Business
- New Year Kick-Off Event (NYKO)
- Business Exchange (Reverse Trade Show)
- Trade Show & Education Conference (TSEC)
- Annual Golf Outing
- CAMME Awards
- Industry Preview Breakfast
National Apartment Association: 2-for-1 Membership
CAA is the local affiliate of the National Apartment Association (NAA), a federation of 188 state and local affiliates, comprised of 51,000 rental housing companies, representing more than 6.1 million apartment homes in the United States and Canada. By joining CAA, you automatically become a member of the National Apartment Association and we pay your dues for you!