Associate Members - 2022 Call for Webinar Proposals
Submit a proposal for a one‐hour webinar to be offered in the first or second quarter of 2022. To submit a proposal, you must be a current CAA Associate Member. The proposal will be reviewed by CAA’s Professional Development Committee based on the evaluation criteria below. The webinar must be industry related and relevant and cannot be specific to your organization.
If selected, there will be a $250 host fee due upon scheduling. The committee will advise on the best time of year to offer the webinar and we will make sure that date works within your schedule. As a presenter, you will gain exposure to an audience of multi‐family professionals and receive a list of attendee email addresses.
Proposals MUST include the following:
- Course title
- Course topic
- Learning objectives
- Audience (Property managers, leasing professionals, maintenance, etc.)
- Speaker name and qualifications
- Format (ex. Lecture with 15 minutes of Q &A)
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Overall quality (well-defined focus and learning objectives, concise description, practical
- Timeliness and relevance to the industry
- Anticipated member interest
- Speaker qualifications
CAA Speakers are...
- Experts in the real estate management industry
- Experienced in facilitating industry-related workshops, seminars and educational offerings
- Experienced in adult education and designing interactive learning environments
- Able to implement innovative learning techniques
All proposals and questions should be sent to Alana White at email@example.com.
Call for Proposals - Download as a PDF
Deadline for submiting a proposal - extended to February 2nd!