Webinar Wednesday: You’re Here, You’re There, You Can't Be Everywhere!...
You’re Here, You’re There, You Can't Be Everywhere! Motivating and Engaging Your Remote Teams
Employee turnover is at an all-time high and the nature of our business dictates that many today are responsible for leading and developing teams in remote locations. You can’t be everywhere, and when you ARE there, it can seem like all you do is put out fires.
Engaging and managing remote employees can be a huge challenge for employers, as they struggle to find the right leadership style, the most effective tools and how to maintain that camaraderie. However, in this session, we will be addressing “pain points” from BOTH sides of this challenge; not only from the Regional Manager multi-site position, but from the aspect of the on-site Property Manager too.
In this session, we will cover:
- How to start to develop and engage a remote team?
- Identifying your current training strategies and analyzing team needs
- Discovering how other companies are addressing these challenges through real-world case studies
- Identifying a 4-step process to put into place for immediate results for your team
- How to reduce frustration while maximizing the benefit you bring when visiting your remote teams
- Ensuring that your star properties don’t feel abandoned when they don’t need as much face time
Join Jackie Ramstedt and the Webinar Wednesday Team on July 22, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Engage Your Remote Team!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "18CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Maintenance Team Members
About Jackie Ramstedt:
Jackie Ramstedt, CAM, CAPS, CAS is a requested, repeat presenter and nationally renowned motivational keynote speaker, consultant, and performance coach who has more than 29 years experience in the multifamily housing industry. Jackie has spoken to thousands of industry professionals on a national level for the National Apartment Association, Multifamily Pro Annual Brainstorming, the Institute of Real Estate Management and numerous state and local Associations including Canada.This is Jackie’s 9th year with the Apartment All Stars team national tours. She is a veteran industry instructor teaching National Apartment Association designation courses and core courses for the Texas Real Estate Commission.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.