That Vacant Unit is Bleeding Money – Decrease Your Turn Times With These Tested Techniques
Every second that an apartment sits unoccupied costs your community and company money; getting apartments ready faster is one of the most effective things you can start doing now to add more revenue to your bottom line! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to learn the proven, best-of-the-best tips, techniques, tools, strategies, and process improvements for turning vacant apartment homes into rent-ready moneymakers better and faster than ever! Start turning money-losing vacancy loss into moneymakers in record time.
- Participants of this session will identify how to reduce turn costs and time spent in the apartment turn process.
- We will learn tried and true procedures married with the latest technology to increase productivity and efficiency by nearly 48%.
- We will show you some smart phone apps and customizable web-based make ready and scheduling boards.
- We will correlate the turn process to the renewal process and demonstrate the impact the turn process has on renewal success
Join Megan Orser and the Webinar Wednesday Team on April 8, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Dramatically Improve your Turn Process!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "18CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Megan Orser:
Smart Chick Megan is a member of a solutions driven firm Smart Apartment Solutions. As a national speaker, Megan is frequently requested for the solutions based approach to everything Multifamily. Built on the foundation of “in the trenches” experiences that hundreds have related to, Smart’s approach makes sessions fun and relatable. Megan has presented for NAA, Multi-Family Brainstorming, and IREM Conferences and along with her team, has authored articles for JPM and UNITS magazine.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.