Webinar Wednesday: Protecting and Encouraging Mental Wellness
The pandemic, lay-offs, remote work, the daily rule changes, and the "stay 6 feet away" habit (both emotionally and physically) have triggered an epidemic of burn-out, and left many employees struggling to cope. Research has shown the last few years have been the most stressful people have ever experienced in their working lives, and our cumulative mental health is taking a toll.
Pre-COVID-19, seeking mental health services was typically limited by stigma, cost, and availability of providers. One in five adults in America experiences some type of mental illness each year, yet as recently as 2019, Fewer than half of people with mental illness received any treatment at all. Since then, demand for mental health and addiction services has skyrocketed, and the need has exceeded capacity and the availability of providers.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to discuss mental health in a holistic fashion.
- How to move from "trying to fix" to serving as a bridge to resources.
- What to say and what not to.
- How the way we behave can increase...or decrease stigma and its ramifications.
- To recognize warning signs and how to talk about mental wellness.
- Ways to incorporate mental health into overall wellness programs.
- Learn how to discuss mental health in a wholistic fashion.
- Learn about resources the help someone experiencing mental health crisis.
Join Lori Snider and the Webinar Wednesday Team on July 13, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time To Learn How to Encourage Mental Wellness for your Teams!
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.
**Approved for 1 CEC towards NAA designations. To be awarded credit, please make sure to indicate this class was held in partnership with your local affiliate by have a CAA staff member sign off on your CEC reporting form
About Lori Snider:
Lori Snider is a mental health advocate, and leading multifamily marketing, learning and experience expert, currently serving as head of Learning and Team Experience for RedPeak, providing strategic educational and recruitment direction for the entire company, and overseeing all facets of the team member experience. In her 30 years of multifamily experience Lori spent 15 years running her own successful company as an educator, platform speaker and experience management consultant. She has leased apartments, worked as a marketing director, launched a rental publication, co-founded a boutique marketing and design firm, and executed marketing strategies for a myriad of product types throughout the country.