Webinar Wednesday: Mistakes Managers Make When Welcoming a New Team Member
Hiring is hard. When you finally find that new team member, don't blow it by botching their onboarding experience! Studies show that nearly 25% of employee turnover happens within the first 45 days on the job. Fight back by starting new hires off strong, and help new apartment community team members feel valued, welcome, and eager to contribute, so they stick around. In this fun and funny session, you'll learn how to set your multifamily teams up for “onboarding and ongoing” success.
- Identify the three goals of onboarding new hires, no matter their job title
- Uncover seven mistakes managers make and how to avoid them
- Discover six relatively easy steps to take before your new-hire even begins
- Learn how to adapt skills you already have for wowing your prospects and win the loyalty of your newest team members
Join Kara Rice and the Webinar Wednesday Team on April 20, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time To Start New Hires Off STRONG!
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.
**Approved for 1 CEC towards NAA designations. To be awarded credit, please make sure to indicate this class was held in partnership with your local affiliate by have a CAA staff member sign off on your CEC reporting form.
About Kara Rice:
Kara Rice has spent more than 25 years in the multifamily industry in roles ranging from Leasing Consultant to CIO, with an emphasis on employee development. In 2019, she joined a team of innovators to launch Swift Bunny, where she serves as Chief Communications Officer. Previously, she co-founded Grace Hill where she oversaw the company’s eLearning curriculum and helped create a work culture renowned for innovation, enthusiasm, and camaraderie. Kara is passionate about education, team performance, career satisfaction, and employee motivation. She is a frequent presenter at industry conferences and has taught numerous NAA designation courses including CAM and NALP. She is also a licensed FL real estate sales associate and owner of rental property. Born and raised in the Boston area, Kara now roots for the Red Sox from her home in South Florida where she and her husband are raising their three children and dodging hurricanes.