Webinar Wednesday: Marketing Must-Haves! - Details Coming Soon!
Join Mia Wentworth and the Webinar Wednesday Team on September 16, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Get These Marketing Must-Haves!
In today’s uncertain landscape with growing focus on digital connection with our prospects, it’s more important than ever to make our properties come to life online for our customers. We are being challenged to produce authentic content to differentiate ourselves from the competition and win the loyalty of our residents. With this swiftly changing environment, how do you build a content strategy for long-term success?
Join this webinar as we talk about all things digital with a focus on the ever-changing wants of our consumers. We will talk about website best practices, social media, video and more. Topics include:
- Video/Virtual Touring: Best practices, tips & tricks
- Search Trends and how to cater to changing prospect desires
- Social Media: Campaign ideas, Sensitivity in challenging times
- Digital Assets: Website & Photo Best practices
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "18CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Mia Wentworth:
Mia Wentworth has over 10 years of experience in marketing and operations within the multifamily industry. In her current role with CWS Apartment Homes, she oversees all things in the Digital Marketing space including websites and digital ad presentation, social media and reputation management. She loves testing new marketing ideas, mentoring her team, and working with others to solve problems. Mia has a BBA from the University of Michigan, and an MBA from the University of Colorado.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.