"It's not my fault." "It's not my job." "I didn't know."
"My car broke down." "I'm not to blame." "He did it."
Excuses. We've heard them all. Wouldn't you love to have all your employees see what needs to be done, take the necessary actions to do it and accept responsibility for the results? Unfortunately, such is often not the case. In this dynamic presentation, organizational culture expert Larry Johnson will offer you practical strategies to raise the odds everyone behaves responsibly and enthusiastically to ensure the team and the entire organization succeed.
Larry approaches the issue from three perspectives:
1. Creating a POSITIVE environment where everyone WANTS to do their very best.
2. Clarifying expectations so everyone knows what represents success.
3. Turning around those who insist on not taking responsibility.
- Three techniques for instilling in employees a sense of ownership for their jobs.
- A conversational road map for tough conversations with non-performers.
- Five strategies for changing the culture to be more accountable.
- How to keep employees from shifting their work back on to you.
- A key indicator that tells you when to let an employee go.
Join Larry Johnson and the Webinar Wednesday Team on December 9, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Create a Culture of Accountability!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Larry Johnson:
Larry loves writing for, and speaking to managers. Larry has worked with clients like Harley-Davidson Motor Company, American Express, Nordstrom Department Stores, Southwest Airlines, Federal Express, the US Navy and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. He is co-author of “Absolute Honesty: Building a Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity,” published in 2003 by the American Management Association, which now in its sixth printing! Larry has also been the owner of the Johnson Training Group for 32 years!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.