Webinar Wednesday: High Voltage Customer Service: Plugged in & Connected
Most of us stay plugged into the idea of providing great customer service. However, there are a number that do not stay connected to act of providing great customer service. This allows the breaker of customer engagement to be tripped. Imagine charging up your team to provide High Voltage Customer Service by staying plugged in and connected. Volting up your customer service has proved to increase customer loyalty, increasing revenue and create a cost savings.
Keep the spark for High Voltage Customer Service energized through your own five step approach. You will discover how to:
- Know your source of energy
- Check your own connection
- Keep your promise to deliver the electricity
- Complete the connection with you and your customer
- Sustain the high voltage excitement
Join Gary Gregory and the Webinar Wednesday Team on March 23, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time To Deliver Electricity!
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders
**Approved for 1 CEC towards NAA designations. To be awarded credit, please make sure to indicate this class was held in partnership with your local affiliate by having a CAA staff member sign off on your CEC reporting form.
About Gary Gregory:
The most valuable asset for a company is a Transformational Leader. Gary is on a mission to create and support Transformational Leadership through establishing principles, following a leadership process and creating a goal support system. The world has enough transactional leaders - let’s think, speak and act better! Gary has discovered Transformational Leadership through his journey as a leader in the student housing and multifamily industry for over 20 years; community servant leader; multi best-selling author and former sponsored triathlete and personal trainer.
Author of three books:
- Living Beyond Purpose: Stories that Inspire
- The SUPERFANTASTIC Principles: Becoming a Salt of the Earth Person
- The SUPERFANTASTIC Process: Becoming a Salt of the Earth Leader
Get ready to create your SUPERFANTASTIC!