In this brand-new session, we will share the art of “pre-suasion” by laying the seeds for the close that start at the beginning of the sales cycle! Sales master, Dale Carnegie once said, “You can make more friends in two months by being genuinely interested in them than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you,” and we will apply that to our pre-suasion closing strategy in several ways:
- Conversation Link – How to maintain a conversation with a customer about them (and not about you or the product). This is more important than you can imagine. Identifying what is important to your customer gives you a clear sales path.
- Planting Seeds – Learn how to plant “happy seeds” in your guest’s mind. This will allow you an opportunity to start prompting positive responses from your customer.
- Creating Attention – How do you create a moment that your customer will remember you and their new home?
- Importance of Conviction – Story telling only works if the story teller truly believes in the story. If you are convinced that you are the best and your product is the best, then your customer will believe it as well.
- Using Agreements – When faced with an objection, learn how to agree with their objection (and why) and then learn why you should stop saying “but” and start using “and”.
- Closing Exchange – If price becomes the objection sell up, not down. Status of your home has become a new selling tool.
Knowing what to do and what to say before the sale creates influence with your customer and leads to better outcomes. Pre-Suading puts you a step closer to closing the sale.
Join Gary Gregory and the Webinar Wednesday Team on December 16, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Improve Your Closing Ratio!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Gary Gregory:
Gary Gregory, CAPS has been in the housing industry for over 20 years. Starting in university housing and then graduating into multi-family, Gary has a wide breadth of experience when it comes to housing, customer service, training, project management and sales. In his current role as Regional Manager with Steadfast Management, his portfolio has included the Dallas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri markets.
Gary is an Amazon Best Selling Author from Living Beyond Purpose: Stories that Inspire and has published his second book, The SUPERFANTASTIC Principles. As a previously accomplished ultra-marathoner, Ironman and personal trainer, Gary knows how to set goals and surpass them. He uses his TheGaryGregory.com platform to train, inspire and motivate others to reach and exceed their potential. As a husband and father of four amazing children, life is fantastic! Waking up each morning is a gift and I “get to” versus I “have to” is his approach. Speaking life is his key to success.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.