Smart marketers know that effective outreach marketing can drive traffic, improve your community’s reputation and brand awareness. Effective outreach marketing is so much more than flyers left at local businesses. Successful outreach marketing involves creative relationship building strategies that actually drive new prospects towards your community. This one-of-a- kind course will feature case studies of tested outreach marketing ideas and practical takeaways to hit the streets!
- Attendees will access new outreach marketing ideas and strategies they can implement immediately
- Attendees will understand what old, tired outreach to drop, while focusing on marketing ideas that move the needle
- Attendees will learn how to drive demand and new leases through innovative outreach ideas
- Attendees will leave ready to build effective outreach methods to maximize synergy with other businesses and property professionals
Join Megan Orser and the Webinar Wednesday Team on September 22, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time Drive Traffic with Outreach Marketing!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99
About Megan Orser:
Smart Chick Megan is a member of a solutions driven firm Smart Apartment Solutions. As a national speaker, Megan is frequently requested for the solutions based approach to everything Multifamily. Built on the foundation of “in the trenches” experiences that hundreds have related to, Smart’s approach makes sessions fun and relatable. Megan has presented for NAA, Multi-Family Brainstorming, and IREM Conferences and along with her team, has authored articles for JPM and UNITS magazine.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders
This course is approved for 1 CEC towards NAA designations.