Encountering difficult people in the workplace is nothing new to multifamily professionals. Whether you are mild mannered or short tempered, keeping your cool amid conflict is a skill that can be mastered. In this session Katie shares the do’s and don’ts of de-escalating conflict while guiding participants through techniques that can easily be used to turn confrontation into compromise.
Attendees of this session will:
- Learn how to anticipate a potential conflict
- Identify the necessary skills for de-escalating conflict
- Obtain self-regulation techniques
- Gain tips for handling hot button issues
Join Katie Rigsby and the Webinar Wednesday Team on October 6, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time Learn How To Turn Confrontation into Compromise!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
Enter the code "20CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99
About Katie Rigsby:
Katie Rigsby is the President and CEO of Katie Rigsby Inspires, she provides multifamily consulting services, keynote speeches, corporate training, and facilitation services for organizations nationwide. Her career in multifamily began in 2000 as a Leasing Consultant. Throughout her career, she has worked onsite and in the trenches as a Property Manager, multi-site supervisor, educator/trainer, marketing director and as a senior executive. Katie has a passion for helping people find their own paths to success and serves on the faculty of NAAEI as an Advanced Facilitator.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders