With fall comes pumpkin spice lattes, football and sadly, less renters looking for places to live. So how do you take advantage of the season? By focusing on every single opportunity it provides!
This class will teach you how to:
- Capitalize on each and every lead
- Build a waiting list
- Create desire for some of those apartments that have gotten a little 'stale'
- Produce a strong and effective outreach marketing program
- Fine-tune your marketing efforts
- Redefine your customer service for increased resident retention
- Spiff up your existing models or create virtual ones
- Find new tools and technology to help you with your property
- Develop follow up that gets results
- And much more!
Lisa Trosien is a multifamily educator, consultant, and strategist with over 25 years of industry experience. She is a frequent presenter for the National Apartment Association as well as presenting for the National MultiHousing Council, the National Association of Homebuilders, state and local apartment associations, and owners across the United States and Canada. Media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune,Washington Post, National Public Radio, Self Magazine, Radio America, and CBS MarketWatch utilize her expertise. Lisa is well known for her meticulous research and strong presentation skills.