Leasing Residential Property: A 15 hour pre-license course for leasing agents
August 22 & 23, 2019
Time: 8:15 am Registration
(8:30 am to 4:00 pm - Day One & Two)
The Real Estate License Act of 2000 includes a provision for a limited scope license to enable persons who wish to engage in activities limited to the leasing of residential property to obtain a license from the State of Illinois (Illinois Dept. of Financial & Professional Regulation)
Who Needs to Be Licensed?
All persons who want to engage in the leasing of residential property. (For a list of exemptions, please contact 630-353-0400)
Definition of “Leasing Agent”
An individual employed by a real estate broker to engage solely in activities relating to leasing residential real estate for which a license is re-quired by the Illinois Dept. of Financial & Professional Regulation under the Real Estate License Act of 2000.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
• Have a sponsoring broker of brokerage firm.
• Successfully complete 15 class hours of education at an approved school.
• Successfully pass pre-license examination.
Instructor - Patricia L. Trombello, CPM