Online registration is closed. Walk-ins will be accepted. You must bring an ID to show at the security desk.
Member rate: $135
Non-member rate: $160
Lease Like A Pro 101: Arm your sales team with the tools to take your community to the next level. In this Lease Like a Pro session, you will learn how to prospect for potential residents. Understand the elements of online leads, social media and the importance of the telephone. Discover how generations affect leasing and today's renter. You will also be trained in advanced customer service excellence management. We close the session with resident retention and the ART of closing the deal.
- Avoid awkward techniques that lead to the loss of a qualified prospect
- Build profitable relationships resulting in increased resident retention
- Increase rentals and referrals, through focused outreach efforts
- Speak more effectively and communicate clearly with clients
- Determine the best qualified prospects and dispense with time wasters
- Handle leasing objections with ease and continue through the leasing process to bring effective closes
Audience: New and seasoned leasing professionals, leasing managers, trainers, marketing, and anyone who leases and renews.
Instructor: Donna Hickey is a 40-year veteran in the Multifamily Industry, that said …
• Donna started out in the industry in 1979 as a leasing consultant and worked her way up to Vice President of a Chicago based property management company, at the age of 40 started her own Property Management Consulting and Training Company.
Some of the highlights are:
• She tackled Salt River Pima/Maricopa Indian Reservation; she and her team restructured their housing division. After that, went on to re-market a deaf building and worked with the same company building veterans housing and housing for the blind.
• During all of this, she was traveling the world and on various television shows and book tours. Her love for watching and helping people grow through her Global Peak Performance Coaching & Consulting Seminars & Workshops is what gives her wings.
• Lastly, Donna started Bags of Blessing, a non-profit that feeds the hungry homeless.
Donna is a Trusted Advisor and Expert in the apartment Industry, she focuses on: Training, Lease Ups, Distressed Property Turnarounds, Marketing, Renovations and New Construction.
Donna has currently joined TLC as their Vice President of Training & Marketing.