Front Line Leasing for Beginners
This course is designed for the newer Leasing Professional to help you hone your skills and turn leads into leases!
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of appearance, attitude, body language, and confidence and how to present themselves to prospective renters
- How to personalize your tours for your customer's needs and wants
- Closing as a process, not an event
- How to follow up with prospects for maximum results
- Why selling your management company is so important in building value
- How to transition the customer from prospect to resident
- The skill of resolving objections
- The best lead management techniques
Lisa Trosien is a multifamily educator, consultant, and strategist with over 25 years of industry experience. She is a frequent presenter for the National Apartment Association as well as presenting for the National MultiHousing Council, the National Association of Homebuilders, state and local apartment associations, and owners across the United States and Canada. Media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune,Washington Post, National Public Radio, Self Magazine, Radio America, and CBS MarketWatch utilize her expertise. Lisa is well known for her meticulous research and strong presentation skills.
Carries 5.5 CECS for NAAEI credentials CAM, CAPS, NALP