Dates: March 7-8 and March 19-21*
Times: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*There is a break between Part One and Part Two.
Earn Recognition as an Industry Professional!
Increase your effectiveness by enhancing your knowledge of the multifamily industry. The CAM curriculum is designed to maximize the experience of the on-site professional and clear a path for growth and recognition. Your enrollment will enhance and advance your own career by demonstrating your commitment to education and higher standards of excellence.
Part One | March 7-8, 2019
Industry Essentials / Marketing
Part Two | March 19-21, 2019
Legal Responsibilities / Risk Management
The Resident Experience / Property Maintenance
Who should attend:
- Time-challenged managers and assistant managers
- Seasoned managers wanting to quickly enhance their experience with a designation
- New managers and assistant managers looking for advancement
- Job seekers wishing to boost their resumes and experience
CAM candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAM designation:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Once you complete the CAM course, you will receive an eligibility code to schedule your online exam.