In order to be competitive, outreach marketing is still a "must do" for all apartment communities. While technology is ever changing in today's world, grass roots marketing and old-school visits are nonetheless vital in terms of how we attract renters to our apartment communities. Let's explore the steps to set up a plan that will effectively market your community through outreach relationships, scheduling, and follow-up. You will learn how to conduct outreach marketing at a low cost/no cost budget, for your existing property or a new lease up.
- Identify six reasons outreach marketing plans fail.
- Distinguish between four different types of outreach marketing, and how to strategically implement them.
- Learn must-have tools/resources every effective marketer always has on hand.
- Leave with 10 down and dirty (low cost or no cost) ideas you can use to better market your community.
Join Stephanie Loyd and the Webinar Wednesday Team on April 15, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Master Outreach Marketing!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "18CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Stephanie Loyd:
Stephanie Loyd, CAM, NAAEI, has been in the multifamily industry for over 11 years. Having worked most recently for Blue Ridge Companies in their corporate marketing department, she brings a wealth of knowledge in multifamily marketing and training. She is a current member of the NAAEI Faculty and an NAA Lyceum graduate. She was also the recipient of the inaugural NAA Rising Star award in 2017 as well as the Corporate Professional of the Year with the Piedmont Triad Apartment Association in 2017. Stephanie continues to serve both local and the National Apartment Association and is the current 2019 NAA NextGen Chair. She will serve as the Business Development and Marketing Manager for Full House Marketing, Inc. where she will lead the launch of the South Carolina market; staffing, marketing and sales, as well as training.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.