Webinar Wednesday: The Job of Leasing is Changing! How Self-Guided Tours,..
The Job of Leasing is Changing! How Self-Guided Tours, Smart Home Solutions, and AI Technology Will Change Your Job, Whether Your Community Adopts Them Or Not
Multifamily housing is in a period of technology disruption the likes of which it hasn't seen since the early ‘00s. Today, self-guided tours, smart home updates to your apartments, and AI technology will disrupt leasing as much or more than any other property function. And even if your communities are not implementing these new technologies, your competitors surely will be, so you will need to understand how to lease against these growing trends.
This webinar will cover key things that are changing to impact your leasing process, including:
- Millennial and Gen Z prospects do even more of their research online - how do you add value to a growing segment that's trying to avoid speaking to salespeople?
- Self-touring is becoming a reality - how can leasing agents continue to sell without this key face time opportunity?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and chatbots are coming to multifamily leasing operations! What skills do you need to develop to be effective in a world where robots are booking your appointments?
- If your competitors have implemented these technologies, how should you adjust your own sales pitch to put your community in the most positive light possible?
Join Donald Davidoff and the Webinar Wednesday Team on February 19, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Prepare for the Technology Disruption!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
Enter the code "18CAA" in the coupon field when registering to receive a discount of $5 off the regular price of $29.99.
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Donald Davidoff:
Donald Davidoff is an industry thought leader in pricing, marketing and technology. As founder of D2 Demand Solutions, he consults with leading multi-family operators and technology companies. He was Executive Vice President, Pricing and Marketing, at Holiday Retirement and Senior Vice President, Strategic Systems for Archstone, where his teams were directly responsible for pricing and revenue management, Archstone’s entire marketing platform, market research and a variety of business process and workflow projects.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact Multifamily Insiders.