CAM: Certified Apartment Manager - Fall 2018
Chicagoland Apartment Association557 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60661
* Registration open until 10/5/18 at 5:29 PM (CDT)
Dates: October 10-11 and November 6-8, 2018*
Times: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*There is a break between Part One and Part Two.
Earn Recognition as an Industry Professional!
Increase your effectiveness by enhancing your knowledge of the multifamily industry. The CAM curriculum is designed to maximize the experience of the on-site professional and clear a path for growth and recognition. Your enrollment will enhance and advance your own career by demonstrating your commitment to education and higher standards of excellence.
Part One | October 10-11, 2018
Industry Essentials / Marketing
Part Two | November 6-8, 2018
Risk Management / Legal Responsibilities
The Resident Experience / Property Maintenance
Who should attend:
• Time-challenged managers and assistant managers
- Seasoned managers wanting to quickly enhance their experience with a designation
- New managers and assistant managers looking for advancement
- Job seekers wishing to boost their resumes and experience
CAM candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAM designation:
- worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months;
- successfully completed CAM coursework
- meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for CAM