2020 trade show - exhibitors
employees of confirmed exhibitor companies are the only Suppliers/Vendors/Associate Members Who May Attend The 2020 CAA Trade Show & Education Conference (TSEC). the trade show is now sold out and booths are no longer available for sale.
2020 EVENT DETAILS
DATE: Tuesday, April 7th
VENUE: Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
VENUE ADDRESS: 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 (Parking is Available & is FREE)
SHOW THEME: CAA TSEC: Hindsight is 2020
KEY EVENT TIMES FOR EXHIBITORS
MOVE-IN HOURS*: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
SHOW FLOOR HOURS: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
MOVE-OUT HOURS*: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
*Move-in and Move-out for exhibiting companies all takes place on the day of the show (4/7/2020).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL 2020 TSEC EXHIBITOR COMPANIES
- MUST be (PAID) 2020 CAA Associate Members
- Email Leida Perkins at CAA (Leida@caapts.org) a Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets the requirements outlined in a PDF available here by Friday, March 27th (a sample certificate is available here)
- Agree to adhere to the 2020 TSEC Exhibitor Terms of Service Agreement (at the time of booth selection/registration)
- ALL booth staff must be registered (either prior to the show or on-site) and must wear their name badges while on the show floor
HOW TO SHIP MATERIALS & HOW TO ORDER ELECTRICITY FOR YOUR BOOTH - CONFIRMED EXHIBITOR COMPANIES ONLY
PLEASE DO NOT ship items or materials directly to the venue/Drury Lane! All shipping and electricity ordering/services are handled AND billed directly through our exhibitor services company Midwest Conference Service (MCS) via the "2020 CAA TSEC/MCS Exhibitor Kit" (link to the kit available below).
- Click here to access the "2020 CAA TSEC/MCS Exhibitor Kit"
- If you've ordered services (including shipping) from MCS before, log in using the login credentials from last year
- If you've never ordered services from MCS before, select the "Never Registered Before?" link (located below the login area, which takes you here)
- MCS Phone Number: (630) 351-3976
- MCS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHOW WIFI: CAA rents WiFi through Drury Lane for the show so that it's free for all exhibitor companies. The network name and password are distributed the day of the show. The service can sometimes be spotty and CAA is not involved with it in any way, so if you have an exhibit that relies heavily upon WiFi, please bring your own hot-spot set-up.
SHOW HOTEL INFORMATION
CAA is unable to secure room blocks at nearby hotels for out-of-town exhibitors (due to our inability to fill room blocks in previous years). However, the two hotels listed below are located within walking distance (one on each "side" of Drury Lane's parking lot).