2020 trade show - exhibitors
employees of confirmed exhibitor companies are the only Suppliers/Vendors/Associate Members Who May Attend The 2020 CAA Trade Show & Education Conference (TSEC). the trade show is now sold out and booths are no longer available for sale.
2020 EVENT DETAILS
***BOOTHS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE/ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR THE 2020 TRADE SHOW.***
DATE: Tuesday, April 7th
VENUE: Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
VENUE ADDRESS: 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 (Parking is Available & is FREE)
SHOW THEME: CAA TSEC: Hindsight is 2020
KEY EVENT TIMES FOR EXHIBITORS
MOVE-IN HOURS*: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
SHOW FLOOR HOURS: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
"SNACK BREAK" HOURS**: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
MOVE-OUT HOURS*: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
*Move-in and Move-out for exhibiting companies all takes place on the day of the show (4/7/2020).
**"Snack Break" is only open to those exhibitor companies who register for it for their booth staff prior to the show. Additional information, and the link to registration, for this exhibitor company option is available in the "Food for Booth Staff" section below.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL 2020 TSEC EXHIBITOR COMPANIES
- MUST be (PAID) 2020 CAA Associate Members
- Email Leida Perkins at CAA (Leida@caapts.org) a Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets the requirements outlined in a PDF available here by Friday, March 27th (a sample certificate is available here)
- Agree to adhere to the 2020 TSEC Exhibitor Terms of Service Agreement (at the time of booth selection/registration)
- ALL booth staff must be registered (either prior to the show or on-site) and must wear their name badges while on the show floor
HOW TO SHIP MATERIALS & HOW TO ORDER ELECTRICITY FOR YOUR BOOTH - CONFIRMED EXHIBITOR COMPANIES ONLY
PLEASE DO NOT ship items or materials directly to the venue/Drury Lane! All shipping and electricity ordering/services are handled AND billed directly through our exhibitor services company Midwest Conference Service (MCS) via the "2020 CAA TSEC/MCS Exhibitor Kit" (link to the kit available below).
- Click here to access the "2020 CAA TSEC/MCS Exhibitor Kit"
- If you've ordered services (including shipping) from MCS before, log in using the login credentials from last year
- If you've never ordered services from MCS before, select the "Never Registered Before?" link (located below the login area, which takes you here)
- MCS Phone Number: (630) 351-3976
- MCS Email Address: email@example.com
FOOD FOR BOOTH STAFF
"Snack Break" is only open to those exhibitor companies who register for it for their booth staff prior to the show. Each "Snack Break" is $16.00, and entitles the recipient to one half sandwich (ham, turkey, or roast beef), one bag of chips, and a water or soda. The "Snack Break" ticket(s) purchased will be included in the exhibitor company's packet (one per company), which will be available for pick-up at Exhibitor Check-In the morning of the show.
- SHOW WIFI: CAA rents WiFi through Drury Lane for the show so that it's free for all exhibitor companies. The network name and password are distributed the day of the show. The service can sometimes be spotty and CAA is not involved with it in any way, so if you have an exhibit that relies heavily upon WiFi, please bring your own hot-spot set-up.
- PRE-SHOW & POST-SHOW ATTENDEE LIST INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
BOOTH STAFF/BOOTH STAFF NAME BADGES
You will need to add the names and titles of all of the people from your company that will be working in your booth into the "In the Booth" tab of your Exhibitor Plus account. Your Exhibitor Plus account is tied to your account in Map Dynamics. A link to set up your account in Map Dynamics was sent to your admin contact after your company secured a booth in our show.
- Click here to be taken to the login page of Map Dynamics (where you will need to sign in using the login credentials set up specifically for Map Dynamics)
- Map Dynamics is different software that the CAA website's software; the login credentials for Map Dynamics may therefore may not be the same as the ones created for CAA
- EVERYONE at the show must have (be wearing) a name badge
- Questions about your Exhibitor Plus account? Contact Leida Perkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) at CAA (312) 207-1890 ext. 6
SHOW HOTEL INFORMATION
CAA is unable to secure room blocks at nearby hotels for out-of-town exhibitors (due to our inability to fill room blocks in previous years). However, the two hotels listed below are located within walking distance (one on each "side" of Drury Lane's parking lot).