SHOW ATTENDEE RULE: Employees of (member & non-member) management companies, employees/staff of (member & non-member) properties, and exhibitor company booth staff are the only people allowed to partcipate. (Employees of associate/supplier companies that are not exhibiting, regardless of their membership status, are not allowed to attend.)
GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION FOR CONFIRMED EXHIBITOR COMPANIES
TRADE SHOW VENUE INFORMATION
Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
100 Drury Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
KEY EVENT TIMES FOR EXHIBITORS
The trade show will be held on Tuesday, April 9th. Exhibitor move-in and move-out take place on the same day.
- Exhibitor Move-In: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Show Floor Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch*: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Exhibitor Move-Out: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Lunch is only available to those exhibitors who register for lunch before the show. Lunch is not available for sale the day of the show (CAA has to pre-order).
SHIPPING TO THE SHOW/ORDERING ELECTRICITY/EXHIBITOR KIT
- DO NOT SHIP ITEMS DIRECTLY TO THE VENUE (DRURY LANE)
- All shipping/electricity is both handled AND billed directly through our exhibitor services company Midwest Conference Service (MCS)
- CAA does not have access to any information ordered through MCS-all inquiries must be directed to them:
- MCS Phone Number: (630) 351-3976
- MCS Email Address: email@example.com
- In order to access information on shipping to the show, ordering electricity, etc., click here to access the MCS Exhibitor Kit for our trade show
- If you've ordered services (including shipping) from MCS before, log in using the login credentials from last year
- If you've never ordered services from MCS before, select the "Never Registered Before?" link (which takes you here)
BOOTH STAFF NAME BADGES
- You will need to add your booth staff that need name badges into the "In the Booth" tab of your Exhibitor Plus account
- EVERYONE at the venue for the show must have (be wearing) a name badge
- Questions about your Exhibitor Plus account? Contact Maria Ragusa (312) 207-1890 ext. 2 at CAA
LUNCH/FOOD AT THE SHOW
The only food that is available at the venue the day of the show is the lunch that exhibitors may register for (for their booth staff) pre-show. Lunch is available for exhibiting company booth staff at $30 per person. Click here to register for booth staff lunches.
- Drury Lane does not allow anyone to bring in any food (or have it delivered)
- All food must be pre-ordered through Drury Lane
- LUNCH IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON-SITE THE DAY OF THE SHOW
- No food, outside of the lunch exhibitors may pre-order through CAA, will be available at the show (Drury Lane does not even have vending machines)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & LINKS
sHOW HOTEL INFORMATION
CAA is no longer able to secure room blocks at nearby hotels for out-of-town exhibitors (due to our inability to fill room blocks in past years). However, two hotels (see below) are located within walking distance (one on each "side" of Drury Lane's parking lot).
EXHIBITOR COMPANY REQUIREMENTS
CAA MEMBERSHIP DUES
All companies MUST be paid 2019 associate/supplier members of CAA in order to participate. 2019 CAA associate member dues are $750 (plus an additional $50 for new member companies).
NOT A MEMBER OF CAA & INTERESTED IN JOINING?
- Click here to learn more about our member benefits
- Click here to sign up/join CAA as an associate/supplier member
- Looking for more information before you join? Contact CAA VP of Operations Andrea Brady (312) 207-1890 ext. 5
ALREADY A MEMBER OF CAA?
If you need to confirm if your company is a member, need to confirm if your company has paid its 2019 dues, or if you need a copy of your 2019 dues invoice, please contact CAA Staff Member Maria Ragusa (312) 207-1890 ext. 2
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (COI)
A Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets ALL of the requirements listed below is REQUIRED from all of our exhibitor companies, and is due to Lisa Henning (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, March 22nd. Click here to view a sample COI.
- Certificate is valid through (& including) the 4/9/19 event date
- Chicagoland Apartment Association (CAA) is named as a Certificated Holder AND is named/listed as an Additional Insured (CAA is located at 557 W. Randolph Street, Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60661)
- Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center is named/listed as an Additional Insured (Drury Lane is located at 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181)
(not required) coverage is as follows:
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 Aggregate General Liability
- $1,000,000 Umbrella (if your company has it)
BOOTH/BOOTH TYPE INFORMATION