WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR YOUR BOOTH
This year companies will select their own booths when they register, as opposed to in previous years when they selected booth preferences that CAA staff assigned. COMPANIES MUST BE ASSOCIATE MEMBERS OF CAA IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE!
MAKE SURE to read through the rest of this page, as it contains all of the details you'll initially have questions about regarding booth registration.
LINK TO REGISTER FOR YOUR BOOTH
Registration for returning 2018 exhibitor companies opened on Monday, February 11th at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration for all other CAA associate member companies opens on Thursday, February 28th at 11:00 a.m. CST via the link copied below.
Registrations from associate member companies that did not exhibit in 2018 received prior to 11:00 a.m. CST on Thursday, February 28th will be deleted (and the registrant will have to re-register at the appropriate date/time).
You will not need a log in or password to register.
Please note that the section of the grand ballroom that's covered in light gray hatch marks on the floor plan is slightly darker that the other sections of the ballroom (more distance between the sets of chandeliers than in other places in the ballroom).
HOW REGISTRATION WORKS:
- Click on the link in the bottom section of this page (when it's posted)
- You'll be taken to the floor plan page to select your booth
- Look at the companies already in the surrounding booths (if there is any) and look to see if they're competitors (if that's important to you)
- Click on a booth (or booths) to add to your cart
- Once a booth is added to your cart, it's considered "taken"
- Click on the "Continue to Checkout" button to go to the next step
- If you receive an error upon adding the booth to your cart/you are unable to proceed to the next step, that means the booth has already been added to someone else's cart and is no longer available-you will need to select a new booth
- Once your booth is selected you just need to follow the prompts and fill out the other information (including selecting the categories of business you want to have your company tagged under) and then submit your registration
- When you register, you will be asked to provide the information for a "Public Contact" and an "Administrative Contact." CAA, due to software restrictions, is only able to work with/send emails from the system to ONE point of contact at your company. This will be the Administrative Contact.
- Public Contact: This information will appear online in your exhibitor profile (to the left of the floor plan on the main trade show web page once your booth registration is official/complete), so enter information for the person you want the public/potential clients to call (typically a sales representative).
- Administrative Contact: Enter information for the person Lisa Henning/CAA should be working with on the back-end for all of your booth matters & that will be the main point of contact for receiving information from CAA on the show/your booth for your company (invoices, etc.)
- Can your Public Contact & Administrative Contact be the same person? Yes, it's possible that the same person may be both the Public Contact and the Administrative Contact for your company (it varies by company set up and preference)... if it is the same person for both, then just copy and paste the information you entered for the Public Contact fields into the Administrative Contact fields when you register for your booth
- You will NOT owe payment at the time of your booth selection
- It may take several days to a week for CAA to get you the invoice for your booth registration
- Your booth payment is due March 22nd, 2019
- If your company is not a CAA member, if your company is not eligible to register for a booth, or if your company registers prior to your applicable date/time, CAA will delete your booth assignment and details. You will have to register again when are eligible.
- Click here to see the 2018 exhibitor companies (pulled from the 2018 TSEC Show Guide) to confirm if your company was a 2018 exhibitor company (and your booth number last year if you need it)
- If you are a CAA associate/supplier member company that did not exhibit in 2018 and are registering on Thursday, February 28th at 11:00 a.m. CST, and you select your booth right at the exact time registration opens, it's possible that booth may already be taken... please know that internet speeds (& other things CAA cannot control) play a factor in this process
- You will have to agree to CAA's Terms of Service Agreement in order to be able to complete your booth registration, and to participate in the CAA trade show