2020 Trade Show - Booth Registration info
BOOTH REGISTRATION DATES
- REGISTRATION OPENS TO ALL CAA ASSOCIATE MEMBER COMPANIES (IF BOOTHS ARE STILL AVAILABLE) - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH AT 11:00 A.M. CST
TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, AND IN ORDER TO, REGISTER FOR YOUR BOOTH
- Companies MUST BE 2020 CAA ASSOCIATE MEMBERS in order to register (and PAID in order to exhibit)
- Companies are responsible for selecting and registering for their own booths (CAA is unable to accept/honor emails sent with booth registration requests)
- Booths will be sold on a first come, first served basis until whichever of the following comes first:
- Booths sell out
- Tuesday, March 24th 2020
- Booth payment will NOT be due at the time of booth selection/registration
- Booth registration will be done via a link that will be available (copied under number 10 below) just before registration opens
- If your company is not a member, or if you register prior to the date/time listed above under Booth Registration Dates, your booth assignment will be automatically deleted. You will then need to re-register and re-enter all of the details when you become a member/or after the posted date/time.
- Even if you select your preferred booth at the exact time registration opens, it's possible that booth may already be taken. Please know that internet speeds (& other things CAA cannot control) play a factor in this process.
- You will have to agree to CAA's 2020 TSEC Exhibitor Terms of Service Agreement in order to be able to complete your booth registration, and to participate in the CAA trade show.
- All exhibitor companies are required to provide CAA with a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- The link to register will be (live &) copied directly below on the date and time registration opens.
Please note that the section of the grand ballroom covered in light gray hatch marks on the floor plan is slightly darker than the other sections of the ballroom (more distance between the sets of chandeliers than in other places in the ballroom).
ALL CAA ASSOCIATE MEMBERS MAY REGISTER FOR A BOOTH VIA THIS LINK BEGINNING TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH AT 11:00 A.M. CST
ADDITIONAL BOOTH REGISTRATION DETAILS (INCLUDING "HOW-TO" STEPS)
- REGISTRATION STEPS:
- Click on the registration link (will be posted/listed in the section directly above at the date and time when registration opens)
- You'll be taken to the floor plan page to select your booth
- Look at the companies already in the surrounding booths (if there is any) and look to see if they're competitors (if that's important to you)
- Click on a booth (or booths) to add to your cart
- Once a booth is added to your cart, it's considered "taken"
- Click on the "Continue to Checkout" button to go to the next step
- If you receive an error upon adding the booth to your cart/you are unable to proceed to the next step, that means the booth has already been added to someone else's cart and is no longer available-you will need to select a new booth
- Once your booth is selected you just need to follow the prompts and fill out the other information (including selecting the categories of business you want to have your company tagged under) and then submit your registration
- What is the difference between the "Public Contact" and "Administrative Contact" that Map Dynamics asks for?
- CAA, due to software restrictions, is only able to work with/send emails from the system to ONE point of contact at your company. This will be the Administrative Contact.
- Public Contact: This information will appear online in your exhibitor profile (to the left of the floor plan on the main trade show web page once your booth registration is official/complete), so enter information for the person you want the public/potential clients to call (typically a sales representative.
- Administrative Contact: Enter information for the person Lisa Henning/CAA should be working with on the back-end for all of your booth matters & that will be the main point of contact for receiving information from CAA on the show/your booth for your company (invoices, etc.)
- Can your Public Contact & Administrative Contact be the same person? Yes, it's possible that the same person may be both the Public Contact and the Administrative Contact for your company (it varies by company set up and preference). If it is the same person for both, then just copy and paste the information you entered for the Public Contact fields into the Administrative Contact fields when you register.
- PAYMENT FOR YOUR BOOTH:
- You will NOT owe payment at the time of your booth selection/registration
- It may take several business days for CAA to send the invoice for your booth registration
- Your booth payment is due March 27th, 2020