2019 tSEC ATTENDEE INFORMATION
Trade Show & Education Conference (TSEC) attendees MUST be employees of (Member or Non-Member) Management Companies oR employees of (member or Non-Member) properties. Employees of non-exhibiting supplier/associate member companies are not authorized to attend.
GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES
REGISTER TO ATTEND
PRE-EVENT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. While lunch will not be able to be purchase on-site the day of the show, we do accept walk-ins from employees of management companies and property staff.
TRADE SHOW VENUE INFORMATION
Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
100 Drury Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Parking is available and is free.
- 10:00 a.m. Ceremonial Ribbon Cutting
- 10:00 a.m. Trade Show Floor Opens (attendees may view exhibitors in their booths)
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDUCATION SESSION: Once Upon a Time: Selling Through Storytelling, Presented by Lisa Trosien (Click for details)*
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch**
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. EDUCATION SESSION: Time Management, Presented by Pat Trombello (Click for details)*
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EDUCATION SESSION: Recreating the Customer Experience, Presented by Lisa Trosien (Click for details)*
- 3:00 p.m. Show Floor Closes/Show Ends
*Education sessions are only open to those attendees that register for the option which includes the education conference.
**Lunch is only open to those attendees that register for the option which includes lunch. Lunch is not available for purchase the day of the show.