You don’t have to be the boss to be a leader. In fact, now, more than ever, the way you approach your work, the business landscape and the very real challenges we all face define you as a leader – or someone who needs to be led. It’s time to step up and show your team, your customers and suppliers how you solve problems and keep the business moving forward.
Leadership doesn’t come from holding a position or a big title. It comes from your actions. It comes from your mindset, how you communicate with others and leading by example.
Hardship calls for specific characteristics and approaches to be displayed and communicated.
Honesty, transparency and empathy work psychologically to calm people and make them feel safe. And when people feel safe, they get back to work.
In this session, you’ll learn how to communicate those attributes in everyday business situations, while solving problems and moving the business forward. The result is a level of trust and loyalty that cannot be garnered any other way.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn:
- The five words that will soothe tension with your boss, your team or your customers every time
- Specific tactics on handling bad news: what to do and what NOT to do
- How to build esprit de corps: the common spirit that inspires enthusiasm, devotion, pride and purpose in your team
- The three simple do’s and don’ts that transform tough situations into best possible outcomes with your customers and associates
Join Kelly McDonald and the Webinar Wednesday Team on October 27, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time to handle any crisis!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Kelly McDonald:
Kelly McDonald is a marketing and advertising specialist and considered one of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends, generational differences and leveraging the customer experience. She is the founder of McDonald Marketing, which has twice been named one of the “Top Ad Agencies in the U.S.” by Advertising Age magazine and ranked as one of the fastest-growing independently-owned companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine.
Kelly is originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She now lives in Denver, Colorado. When she’s not speaking and traveling for business, she enjoys hiking in the mountains and being outside. And shopping for high heels.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact multifamily insider.