New Dates: July 14-16 AND August 11-13*
Times: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
*There is a break between part one and part two. This class is 6 days total.
CAMT has been rewritten and updated so that maintenance professionals will receive the most current program of study available along with more emphasis on hands-on technical training. The new CAMT offers a “blended learning” approach, integrating three modules of online coursework with six of classroom and hands-on study.
Courses/topics of the CAMT program include:
- Inside the Apartment Business
- People, Projects and Profits
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance
- Appliances Maintenance and Repair
- HVAC Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
The Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) was accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non‐profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. CAMT is the only apartment industry certificate program to earn ANSI accreditation.
Requirements for obtaining a CAMT designation include:
- Minimum of 12 months of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience. (This can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of all CAMT coursework (totaling 80 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy