The 2016 CAMME (Chicagoland Marketing and Management Excellence) Awards will be held at Navy Pier (600 E. Grand Avenue) in Chicago the evening of Thursday, November 3rd.
THERE WILL BE TRAFFIC, potential parking delays and you may have a long walk if you're driving and are directed to park in the West Parking Garage (East Garage may be full), so be sure to leave early/build in enough time to account for that (and you may want to bring some walking shoes or flip flops along with your dress shoes just in case you have to walk).
EVENT VENUE MAP
Click here for a map of the pier, including locations for: CTA pick-up/drop-off, parking garages, valet/limo/bus drop-off and the Grand Ballroom.
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Reception Located in the Lakeview Terrace-Floor 2 (Open Bar)
- 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM - Located in the Aon Grand Ballroom (Main Floor & Balcony on Floor 2)- Dinner, Awards Program and Dancing (Cash Bar for Soda & All Alcoholic Beverages)
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Parking will not be validated, and all attendees are responsible for their own transportation & parking costs. Click here for Navy Pier parking & transportation information (all handled directly through the pier; CAA does not have any oversight). View the event venue map for parking garage and drop-off locations.
Tip: Especially if you're coming from the city, using an app like Uber (or Lyft) is a great way to get to & from the event. Use "Navy Pier East" (Entrance 2) as a drop-off/pick-up location.
GENERAL VENUE INFORMATION
- ATM: An ATM is located in the Family Pavilion, near Chicago Shakespeare Theater, the lower level of Festival Hall and the Miller Lite Beer Garden.
- Smoke Free Policy: Navy Pier attractions, restaurants, shops, parks and walkways are smoke-free environments - except for the 3 designated smoking areas located on the north side of the building. Look for designated smoking area signage.
- Lost & Found: For Lost & Found at Navy Pier, visit the Guest Services Desk or visit navypier.com/lostandfound to search the virtual lost and found using Crowdfind and file a claim.
- Need a wheelchair?: Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk on a first-come, first served basis (determined by Navy Pier). ID is required. For more information, call (312) 595-PIER or TTY: (312) 595-5015.
This event does not involve any (physical) tickets. Seating assignments will not be given in advance. Seating assignments will be handed out the night of the event, prior to attendees' entrance into the Grand Ballroom for dinner & the program. Seating (with only a few exceptions) is done by company name, so most properties will need to look for their management company name to find their table numbers.
Attire is formal (black tie optional) and all attendees should be dressed professionally.